Wednesday 14 January 2009

New Move!!


Well first things first happy new year everyone and hope you all had a lovely christmas! Just a quick update as been a while, and I wanted to share my new move! At the moment we're calling it the Felix Figurehead, as I've taken it from the australian world champion, and thanks to my uber bendy back am the first of the instructors to achieve it! It's definately not the easiest of moves to get into, and I can't stay there that long but it looks amazing so I'm pretty chuffed with myself! Talking of new moves I would like to also say if you havn't checked out Sam's lastest posted video on facebook you need to! It's of her doing the shouldermount to seat and it looks absolutely incredible! Another one to work on for me, but I'm yet to figure out how she does it without getting stuck!

Next Wednesday I'm off to do my first aid course, which once complete means I can start instructing by myself, so I will hopefully see you in lesssons soon!

1 comment:

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

I love that Felix move, it looks so pretty. Look forward to seeing yo on Monday and sorry about nicking your song! Sam xee