Wednesday 21 January 2009

First Aid!


Well before I get on to the first aid course I though I would just have a rant alongside Sam! If you have read Sam's blog you will be aware of the trouble she is experiencing after performing at South Devon College, for a health and fitness week.


It frustrates me soooo much that although despite all the positive feedback she and Kelly had, a couple of complaints and SDC want nothing to do with it. Come on people, stop sitting around and stand up for yourself. Where have all those people who gave positive feedback gone?? So many people are willing to get involved when it comes to something like X Factor, but not with something that actually makes a difference. It just shows what an inspiration Sam is in the fact she is willing to stand up and fight for something she believes in and loves, despite what others think.


To move on from my rant, I completed my first aid course today. After dreading being bored for all four hours as I have a rather short attention span, it was a suprisingly refreshing day! There was only 3 of us from the Art of Dance, me Sue and Hayley and one other very nice lady. The course, hosted by Rupert, was kept lively and interactive, so we were constantly kept on our feet, or rather laying down playing unconcious! So there was no time for the mind to wonder! And despite being terrified of resucci Annie after Sam telling me if I did it wrong my lips would go black, my lips are thankfully still their normal colour!


Well know I am first aid trained I should hopefully see you in lesson soon.

1 comment:

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

Hello First Aider, thanks for your support, sorry we didn't get to chat much today, will organise another pole jam soon, Sam x